10 May 2006

Collage

Congratulations, Jan, on your little bundle of joy!

This is going to show how boring I am. Mrs. Bickerson wondered if I have a "sassy ringtone" for my new phone. Several come with my phone and I almost picked "Latin Loops," but worried that it might sound inappropriate in some situations. So I picked the "Standard" ringtone. Who am I kidding? I'm a stay-at-home-mom. When am I ever going to be in a situation where I could have an inappropriate ringtone? I have changed the ringtone to "Latin Loops." Maybe I'll even get fancy and download something. Any suggestions?

William has taken to using the collage as a form of artistic expression. This involves taking small objects and affixing them to a sheet of white paper with scotch tape.

Is it just me or is something very wrong with this restaurant sign I saw yesterday:

ATLANTIC BUFFET
Sushi & Mongolian

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?