15 May 2006

If only it gave massages...

Yes, my dirty little secret is that I have borderline high blood pressure. Most people wouldn't guess that, because I probably look to be a pretty healthy (codeword for not overweight, nonsmoking) person. When I turned 35 it was like someone flipped a switch and said, "You will no longer have blood pressure so low that you become dizzy when getting up from a reclining position and automated blood pressure machines have trouble finding your pulse. Instead you will now have anxiety about heart disease for the rest of your life." I am hoping that the science fair kid's machine was off because my readings are normally not that high. For now I'll try to lower my b.p. by enjoying things like...

my new phone. Someone asked how I like it and for me it's been great. I am easily infatuated with electronic gadgetry. However, I think the phone might be kind of bummed out. Little did this tricked-out phone know when it was born that it would spend its life on a bare bones calling plan. I'm even afraid to try texting for fear that I'll like it too much and send us into the poor house. The new phone is probably overkill for my lifestyle, but a girl can always aspire to greater(?) things, right?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?