21 May 2006

Swampthing


Kudos to Katherine's best friend's dad for taking three pre-teen girls on an overnight at the new humongous waterpark. As unbearable as her excitement was leading up to the departure, so is the constant chatter upon arrival back home.

We had buffalo. Buffalo or buffalo wings? Buffalo wings. And there were these two tubes that kind of come together and you can go alone in them or with two. And we went to the arcade and I was supposed to get 70 points but I didn't get them but I spent most of my tokens on the claw where you get the prize. And I went to bed at midnight and was up at 6 something and when I woke up my hair smelled like chlorine. And I got an owie on my toe from the bumps on the stairs so you don't slip and...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?