11 May 2006

Yippee-ki-yi-ay


The sheriff's in town, dude!

During the summer, three of us gals and one husband would get together for Hot Topics while the kids were at day camp. Last night we had Hot Topics over raspberry margaritas (beer for Mr. Hot Topics--don't worry, I won't out you on my blog!). I thought the libations might take hot topics to sizzlin' topics. Instead we ended up talking about who our kids would live with if both parents died. Fun, huh?

And then I come home to find out that American Idol is a complete failure. Not that that's a shocker. Come on America, Chris?!?

Finally, there was a message on our machine today from the minister at our church saying he wants to chat with me about something. Yikes!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?