17 May 2006

You're fired!

Iron Paul's pants & Katherine's skirt. Check!

Pepperoni for preschool pizza-making. Check!

Camera for 3rd grade music program. Check!

Lunch fixings for William's playdate. Check!

Brownies and rolls for preschool picnic. Check!

Make sure price tag is removed from new pants before wearing.


The part of my brain in charge of making sure I don't embarrass myself in public has been fired. Or it quit some time ago. I'm not sure.













I do love the color of these pants, though. They are orange. I had been eyeing them for some time and snatched them up when they went on sale. They don't fit me that well--I could be arrested for indecent exposure when I bend down. But that doesn't matter, I love the color.

I also LOVE this song and video that Mrs. Bickerson hipped me to. Now I know what I want played for the recessional at my funeral.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?