15 June 2006

100 Years, 100 ?

Did anyone watch the American Film Institute's "100 Years, 100 Cheers" last night? Not me, I'm waiting for "100 Years, 100 1930's Mickey Rooney Musicals." While I'm sure that the AFI is a fine organization, do we really need another film-clip retrospective narrated by actors who have an "upcoming" project? At least the "stars" they get to sign on probably would really qualify as "stars." Have I used enough "quotes"? Well, that's what you get from crabby today. Don't the most wonderful things always happen just before you go on vacation--if you know what I mean?

Comments:
I "think" I know what you mean. Guess who's coming north with us this week? (Yes, we are going north, too. Of course.) "Aunt Flo." I hope it doesn't make the bears more curious about our camp.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?