18 July 2006

Camp FizzyLizzy, Day 2

Amy was absent from this morning's Hot Topics, but we had surprise guest Diane. She told me that she's been cleaning out their house as if they were moving. That sounds like a good project for me. Jodie gave me a taste of her (Cariboo) mango smoothie. It was dangerously delicious--dangerous to the waistline. Today's camp activity was a trip to the hair salon.

Tomorrow is the day of me--I'm lucky that it falls during Camp FizzyLizzy week. I think there's going to be a special edition of Hot Topics, possibly including special guest Kip. After that, ice cream and antiquing in Stillwater. I haven't decided where dinner will be. Probably something ethnic, maybe Christos or Tandoor. We'll see where the mood takes me.

If you live in Europe and were thinking of calling me tomorrow (or today as it probably is for you), your best bet would be before 8 a.m. my time. I hope I'm not assuming too much.

Comments:
Are you doing The View in your home? If you are I suggest video-podcasting it and putting it on your blog here. I would tune in. :-)
 
I'm not technilogically advanced enough--we're still on dial-up here!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?