01 July 2006

I gave myself a manicure at least

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Once again, Mr. Hasselhoff does not disappoint. Are you surprised that David Hasselhoff would go to a gym that has chandeliers in the men's locker room?

I had wanted to proclaim this "family fun" weekend, but I'm a bit grumpy because it's not turning out that way. Mr. FizzyLizzy was up until 3 a.m. and spent the better part of today trying to reclaim his hotmail and e-bay accounts that were hijacked by someone. For future reference, Microsoft has been quite slow in its customer support even though this is a security issue. E-bay, on the other hand, has been excellent. Mr. FL also has to work Monday so I guess we'll see if we can eke out family fun Sunday and Independence Day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?