26 July 2006

Presenting...
























my brother and BRAND NEW future sister-in-law!!! (Sorry, this is the best photo I have of you two.) That was my big Hot Topic secret. Dave and Michele are on vacation in Europe with my other brother, Tom, and Michele's best friend. Dave let us in on his plans before they left and we knew it was supposed to happen between Monday and Thursday this week. So my mom and I are just sitting over here dying--waiting for the phone call. It happened this evening in Prague on a rooftop overlooking the city. There was champagne, and friends and family were present. Knowing Dave and his gift with words, I'm sure there wasn't a dry eye.

Dave and Michele, we're so happy for you and love you both so much! Congratulations!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?