10 July 2006

Tables

Looks like we could host quite the dinner party.



















We're on the Every Fourteen upgrade plan for dining room tables. The table on the left we inherited from my in-laws when we were married. They now have a new table so we got their old one--shown in the dining room. Stylistically I prefer the new one but its biggest sell is that, fully extended, it can seat ten--maybe twelve in a pinch. My only concern is the ability of its drop leaf ends to withstand an active boy.

The chair in the dining room is one of a set of six I bought for $50 about twelve years ago. They had been stripped and I had great plans for refinishing them. Yep. That project's becoming more urgent though as our current dining room chairs (hand-me-downs from Paul's grandparents) are becoming quite rickety. Mr. FizzyLizzy feels at risk for crashing to the ground whenever he sits in one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?