13 July 2006

Television is stranger than fiction

I just finished watching the strangest thing I have ever seen on TV. Master of Champions. I don't even know how to describe it. It was like America's Got Talent gone horribly awry. Horribly, horribly awry. There were three separate bizarre competitions between two "champions" in given genres: BMX bike tricks, figure skating spinning, and nerd machine builders. The "winner" of each competition (decided by studio audience voting) went on to the final, which was also decided by studio audience voting. Though don't think that means there weren't "celebrity judges." Believe me, there were ""celebrity judges."" At the end of the show the final Master of Champions got their name "enshrined on the Wall of Masters"--I am not kidding. I want to know what's going to become of the Wall of Masters when the show is done. Where will the names of these Masters be immortalized?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?