09 August 2006

Get a hold of yourself, woman


I made the mistake of buying InStyle's fall makeover issue. A couple of cute outfits like these were all it took to make me want to dig out all my cool weather clothing from storage. (Not smart when you still need the warm weather stuff.) I've fallen under the spell of the marketing people who want me to go buy fall clothing while it's still 85°. For me, August shopping is supposed to be all about making sure the kids have a few pairs of pants and shirts that fit and crayons and markers and boxes of kleenex. And it's not as if I have a lot of places to wear get-ups like these. But if you see me at church looking like I walked out of the pages of InStyle, you'll know from whence came my inspiration.


Comments:
Cute clothes. I have the same problem this time of year. Give me a little dip into the low 60s with low humidity and I'm scanning Sierra Trading Post for fall stuff...

You can wear your fancy clothes over here for a playdate when it's cooler. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?