03 September 2006

Secret Gardens
























If you are looking for something to do with the kids between now and September 10th, I highly recommend the Secret Gardens at the Arboretum. While it was difficult to pick a favorite, the garden pictured above, Voice of the Willows, was at or near the top of all of our lists. Katherine and William are sitting in only a small portion of the garden.



















This garden (once again, only a small portion pictured here), Under the Oak: Secret Dreams, Forgotten Pastimes [sic], was also one I loved. This reminds me of the kinds of forts we used to make as kids--before they came along with Rainbow play structures. Bottom line: the fort pictured above might not display your wealth to your neighbors, but is 1000 times cooler.

Comments:
I agree! I love that fort in the bottom picture. Thanks for the suggestion to go there. Hope and I are going to be trying to find ways to occupy ourselves while we get use to Hank being gone all day.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?