13 September 2006

This made my day























I picked up the Lego Star Wars II video game that was released yesterday. If it were up to me, I'd probably wait until Xmas to --o.k. I just noticed this. Does Princess Leia have boobs above? And Luke has a cut chest? I mean the movie poster was a little provocative for its time, but this is LEGO Star Wars we're talking about here. Alright, yes, this would make a great co-Christmas gift for K & W. But it's going to take all I have to keep Mr. FizzyLizzy's mitts off the game until we have a quiet weekend to enjoy this. I bought the original Lego Star Wars game last spring, hoping it would be a good game to help William learn how to play PlayStation, etc. This might mean I'm a freaky mom, but I wanted him to learn the video game controls so if he were ever invited to a friend's house he wouldn't look like a total loser if the friend wanted to play video games. It ended up being a fun family activity as Mr. FL--a video game fiend in his youth--played alongside K & W. It seemed for a month or so, that a whole new culture of fun had been created at our house. Then they finished all the levels and it just kind of died. We've been jonesin' for some more crack.

Comments:
Hank would love to have a mom like you. :-) He's been talking to me about this game. We might have to buy it so when he goes to his friend's house (who has older brothers and more mature-level games) he could take it along to have something OK to play there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?