28 September 2006

We missed you, Mrs. B!

I know you all think I've fallen off the face of the earth. Things have been a bit hectic in the FizzyLizzy household over the past week--posting had to take a back seat. I even got behind on reading Mrs. Bickerson's blog and so I didn't find out until yesterday that she has decided to not do the marathon. A girl has to do what a girl has to do, but I was looking forward to cheering her on. Last night we had the first meeting of our new circle and I thought I was going to get to see Mrs. B live for the first time in--is it really five?--months! We had a nice time but missed you Mrs. B! I also have two-thirds of a poppyseed bundt cake with vanilla custard sauce sitting at my house. This is extremely dangerous.

Comments:
I'm glad you're back! I'm sorry I had to miss last night but between the extra rehearsals this week, Mr. B. on call last night, swim lessons, and 1st grade fatigue, remodeling, homework, etc., something had to give. I hate that it was the moms' group. Next month!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?