05 October 2006

Urban but not hip

I don't want you to think that just because Mr. FizzyLizzy and I have two young children and don't have a ton of free time for ourselves that we aren't culturally relevant. I mean, I really have been meaning to set up a MySpace profile and see that new Will Ferrell movie and eat at the new sushi place up the street. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. While I like the Volkswagen brand, the reason we bought our first (used) VW wagon was because it's monstrous back seat could comfortably fit the monstrous seating apparatus designed to keep our newly hatched offspring safe while riding in the car. The two-door Nissan Sentra just wasn't going to cut it. And also because I'm minivan averse. Mrs. Bickerson mentioned a new VW ad campaign that features Slash from Guns n' Roses. Who exacty is the target market for that? I don't know what kind of shenanigans they're up to but they better not start co-branding with the Gap. Did I mention that everyone in my immediate family--over two states and two continents--owns a VW?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?