07 November 2006

Bill Clinton called

And we weren't home. That's just the luck we've been having. Last week started off good (for me at least). I got a free pair of ankle boots from my mother-in-law's neighbor and then found the perfect pair of tall black boots at two-thirds off. Not only are they super cute and fashionable, I comfortably sprinted down several flights of stairs and through a parking ramp in them. (No, we weren’t trying to ditch the fuzz, just avoiding the post-theater traffic jam. But if I ever do find myself in some sort of European-espionage-chase scenario, I know just what to wear.)

Then things started to go awry. Mr. FizzyLizzy found out his company is being bought. Unsure what the job sitch will be. And our water heater broke on Sunday. The new one was supposed to be installed yesterday, but because of some snafu they didn’t come until this morning. Other problems that turned out not to be problems means we have been without water all day. I can probably go 24 hours without using the bathroom, seriously, but I think Mr. FL is starting to look a little peaked. The guy is back and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Here's my blog sticker: I voted.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?