29 November 2006

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today

Coincidentally, William and I both discovered today that he is having problems with his lunchroom code (which he has to key in to pay for his lunch). This morning I was online replenishing Katherine's account and wondered why William's account was still at $14 (they should be close to the same balance). So I checked his lunchroom activity and there were no purchases for about a third of the school days in November. At the very least he should be buying milk every day. Now maybe he skipped a few or something, but I knew he had eaten school lunch on Monday and there was no record of a purchase on Monday. Hmmm. Today he came home from school and said, "I think I need to work on my lunch code." I wonder who paid for his lunch today.

Comments:
I imagine there is a blog somewhere out there saying - "I really don't undestand Mikie. He is eating double lunches, but he still is hungry when he gets home from school." He is probably eating red applesauce to kill the worms his mom thinks he has.

Nice one William!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?