01 December 2006

Beautiful Mind



When the compulsive person (me) combines two loves (Playmobil and advent calendars) into one hobby (collecting Playmobil advent calendars), the result is probably frightening to outsiders. Each year I set up all my Playmobil advent calendars (nine this year). Previous years' calendars are stored in labeled plastic boxes as shown above. Every day I remove that day's pieces from their numbered ziploc bags and set them up in each little scene. I prefer the earlier sets because they numbered the cardboard scenes so you'd know where to put the pieces. Because I'm a freak I follow the little picture in the instructions for the sets that don't have the numbers. Pretty cool, huh? Mr. FizzyLizzy silently accepts my obsession.

Comments:
That may qualify as disturbed but in a good way. I am envious!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?