02 December 2006

We hit the jackpot!

I mean that in terms of finding old Star Wars toys in my parents' attic to use as decorations for William's Star Wars birthday party next Saturday. (There are upsides to having a mom who saves everything.) But I could have meant monetarily. The Star Wars Give-a-show Projector pictured below is going for about $100. Who knows what we could fetch for the Star Wars lunchbox, dozens of action figures, Millennium Falcon, or Empire Strikes Back Twin-Pod Cloud Car. And who know what else is up there that we couldn't find. For sure complete sets of Star Wars blue, red, and yellow trading cards.


















Having a child with a birthday in early December put a cramp in my style. I used to decorate my house for Christmas on the first weekend of Advent or December 1st--whichever came first. Now it just doesn't seem right to put on a birthday party with the house all decked out in holiday decor. So it's just the advent calendars. Though with 10+ (I miscounted yesterday) it's no small display.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?