19 January 2007

Another Sign O' The Times

A couple of months ago Mrs. Bickerson wrote about the high percentage of bloggers in our church circle. It's not your grandmother's UMW circle. Similarly, who would have thought even a couple of years ago that you could find 32 MB flash drives for $4.99 hanging right next to the chapstick in the Target checkout lane.

Speaking of Target--Frannie if you're reading this--I've found a couple more Southtown Target fans. Personally, I am not a fan of the Southtown Target. But they're going to shove it down my throat since they closed my regular Target for 10 months.

Comments:
Have you read James Lileks' tribute to that Target?
Lileks loved that Target, too.
It starts the in the 4th paragraph down.
 
I messed up the link:

http://lileks.com/bleats/archive/07/0107/010807.html
 
Yeah, I saw the article in the paper. I saw Lileks once at "my" grocery store too. A new Target is opening closer to my house about the same time my old Target is reopening. So my old Target probably won't be "my" Target anymore.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?