15 February 2007

Hope you all had a good VD

We all had dinner at the local tavern.

I love emerging writers. And that's not as in reading the latest hot novel. This is William's Valentine to Mr. FL and me:

siz
utoHaGsaDcis
I LovE

That would be: I love you too hugs and kisses.

This was William's Super Bowl menu:

hodog (hot dogs a.k.a. cocktail weiners)
sprt (Sprite)
iscrem (bet you can figure that one out)
fpoceflo (froggy floats--something they had at camp)
rber (root beer--float implied)
frerfi (French fries)

And last but not least, Katherine's Valentine message to William from 2004:

ross or reb vilts or blu shgr is sweet and so or you, your friend xoxoxo...
You or sweet I bet you no som times you smell but I love you eneway like thes monig

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?