23 February 2007

Texas-sized snowstorm?
























You know why I think this blizzard they're forecasting is going to be a bust? The grocery store was busier than the day before Thanksgiving. Seems as if our lack of snow so far has got everyone freaked about the impending winter storm advisory. George, the carryout, said it's been super busy for two days. Personally, I was just stopping in for some rolls and cheese so I could make the Texas-Sized BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Sandwiches pictured above. But I succumbed to the panic and ended up buying the fixings for nachos, twice-baked potatoes, buttermilk pancakes, and hash browns. I bet now that we've all stocked our larders we'll only get two inches.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?