17 September 2007

Target countdown

I'm no different than everyone else. As a shopper, I thrive on familiarity. I want to go into a store, know where what I need is, and get out of there. Efficiency. I've been without a Target home for over 8 months and it's taken its toll. I've wandered and wandered, searching for an enjoyable yet convenient Target experience. Not to be had. I usually settle for the Southtown Target--a traffic nightmare both outside and inside (what genius puts large pillars in the middle of the main aisle?) or the Apple Valley Target--a stiff breeze from the south and you're greeted with the smell of manure in the parking lot. This past weekend we drove through the parking lot of the new Target that's just 5 minutes away. Only 27 days until it opens.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?