21 December 2007

Am I the Bad-Mother-of-the-Year or Evil Genius?

As a testimony to my lack of organization, here is William at his Spanish holiday program.













Notice he is the only one wearing homemade reindeer antlers--not just homemade, but hastily fashioned from a grocery bag, a plastic straw (to keep the antlers from flopping over), and staples...and handed to him seconds before the program started. Deep down I knew that my little craft-meister would appreciate my effort. But I really didn't think he'd be the only one (out of 15) with a homemade hat and I felt a little self-conscious. So when we were walking home I asked if the antlers were o.k. He said, "I love them! Is it from Martha Stewart?" Evil Genius it is.

He did, by the way, assemble the necessary materials on his own and started working on
this craft. However, jumping in a huge pile of leaves proved to be a more tempting pursuit and he never got back to finishing his project.

Comments:
That's just the most awesome reindeer headgear I've ever laid eyes on. And that child of yours is a ray of sunshine. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?