12 December 2007

This is a total rip




















I saw this on a gift-idea website and thought, "That's cool. I could make that." It looks like about a total of 35-ish or so stitches around and made out of a chunky yarn. So I went to the company's website to see if they divulged any info about the dimensions. Of course that was a negative. But get this, it sells for 108 dollars! I think it's at max $30 worth of yarn and would take like an hour to knit. I'll make one for you for $60! The real topper is that they "custom make" it for you in 2-3 weeks. That means that none of that $108 is even being invested in inventory. I think someone's got quite the racket. Guess there's a sucker born every minute.

Addendum: It's a neck-warmer!

Comments:
I'm working on my first sock, by the way.

Is this thing a wine bottle or wiener dog cozy?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?