31 July 2008

My adventures on Facebook

I've been a member of Facebook for about a week now, and I can say with authority that I don't know a lot of people on Facebook. At least not very many people that I want to know. I did find the first guy I ever dated who appears not to have matured much in the past 25 years. And the next door neighbor boy who flashed me when I was a teenager. He was "friends" with some of my former high school classmates, which prompted me to immediately remove my high school as part of my personal information. But I did find my best friend from 10th grade, who pierced my left ear in her bedroom with a safety pin. She's working as an opera singer in Germany. I think I've got about 10 friends now and most of them are my husband's relatives. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it makes me feel a little lame. You know what else makes me feel a little lame? That my own brother has not yet accepted me as a friend on Facebook. FYI: I haven't bought your wedding present yet.

Comments:
Your brother have not accepted me as a friend either....it might make you feel better:)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?